tirsdag 8. februar 2011

Going to Dubai!

I am thrilled to be attending the biennial conference Education Without Borders in Dubai. It´s a great honor to be chosen as a delegate for the conference, which aims to find innovative solutions to global challenges.

I have been fortunate enough to work with three excellent engineers from the University of Calgary in Canada: Zakir, Krispin and Leon. Our paper is called "Rapid Disaster Relief Through Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Energy Supply Networks". In short, it´s about solving challenges related to disaster relief.

My expectations before my first meeting with the United Arab Emirates are high, and I have a feeling they are not exaggerated. From the start the organizers have been thoroughly professional; I´m impressed by their efficiency, quick response and elegant handling of the massive influx of requests and paper submissions for the conference.