onsdag 23. mars 2011

Home Trailer


When I became a Rainforest Guard through the Rainforest Foundation, I received this beautiful and thought- provoking film. "Home" is a brilliant movie, and I suggest you to take some time off to watch it.

"Home" is in the same category as Leonardo DiCaprio´s "11th hour" and Al Gore´s "An inconvenient Truth" (a great tip if you haven´t seen those either).

Seeing such films are necessary to get an overview of the global situation, which can be hard on a day-to-day basis. It´s easy to get lost in a narrow maze of chores and everyday routines.

It is indeed a wonderful world we live in. Watching the beautiful nature scenes makes me want to fight even harder to preserve the vulnerable ecosystems and natural habitats. For me, "Home" is a great inspiration, and I intend to make use of it.

If you would like to become a Rainforest Guard, you can go to the Norwegian Rainforest Foundation´s site here (in Norwegian mind you, I haven´t found an English version yet).

Watch the complete version of "Home" on YouTube here. It´s free, HD quality, lasts 1.33 hours.... Wow. I must say I love the web sometimes!